cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

ProE Wildfire 3 & Windows 7

ptc-1775039
1-Newbie

ProE Wildfire 3 & Windows 7

Is there a possibility to work with Wildfire 3 on a Windows 7 system? Installation is no problem, I tried, but when working with it, the program is very slowly and lacks a lot! On my old Windows XP system it worked perfectly! Thanks for help!
4 REPLIES 4

Check graphics driver, download it from the vendor. There was another post about this and it solved the problem.

Yes I have the same issue on my windows7 notebook. It gets a bad performance when I do something in sketch. The drawing area is flickering. I have tried many versions of graphics drivers, including vista version and latest version for win7 from gfx vendor site. But it does not work! There is not any problem on a XP system. Windows 7 32bits Notebook cpu-T6600 gfx card-Geforce GT 130M

Same problem will occurs in wildfire 4 also >please install or upgrade your internal Graphic Card (integrated card to 512MB or 1GB). upgrade and reply me, it will work or not..

"Christian Müller" wrote:

Is there a possibility to work with Wildfire 3 on a Windows 7 system? Installation is no problem, I tried, but when working with it, the program is very slowly and lacks a lot! On my old Windows XP system it worked perfectly! Thanks for help!

Top Tags