cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Question: Compile Open/Known Issues with Creo Parametric 4.0 M020

bnoll
3-Visitor

Question: Compile Open/Known Issues with Creo Parametric 4.0 M020

Is there any way to compile a list of open/known issues with Creo Parametric 4.0 M020?  Our company just rolled out M020 this week and we have already found one issue that is not fixed till M050.  Just curious if a list of such would exist or somewhere one could search for all open/known issues by build?

4 REPLIES 4
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:bnoll)

There is a warning about Creo4 m050 dealing with Post-Regeneration relations not working. I use them in family tables, so I am holding us off on upgrading from Creo2 to Creo4 until I can test m060, which I received last week.

You can see what issues might be out there with the Update Advisor tool.

bnoll
3-Visitor
(To:BenLoosli)

Ben -

I did see that message pop up when I logged in.  I guess I was hoping to find a list so I could review any potential other issues that we may be affected by.

Thanks!

Brian

Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:BenLoosli)

FYI - we are running M060 and I can confirm that post regen relations are fixed. The issue with dragging feature datum symbols away from surfaces has been fixed in M060 too.

Top Tags