cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

READING MODEL TREE FROM A %USERPROFILE% FOLDER

JoeFrancz
1-Newbie

READING MODEL TREE FROM A %USERPROFILE% FOLDER

I would like to place all the users configs in one folder under the users name. The only file which I cant get there and have Creo read is the tree.cfg file. Is there a way to set the mdl_tree_cfg_file %usernprofile%\CREO2\CONFIGS\tree.cfg in the config.pro to do this? I was hoping not to have to place this file in a generic location (c:\creo\configs).

Thanks for the help

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
RandyJones
19-Tanzanite
(To:JoeFrancz)

On 12/12/14 15:27, Joe francz wrote:
>
> I would like to place all the users configs in one folder under the users name.  The only file
> which I cant get there and have Creo read is the tree.cfg file.  Is there a way to set the
> mdl_tree_cfg_file /%usernprofile%/\CREO2\CONFIGS\tree.cfg in the config.pro to do this?
>

Have you tried this?:
mdl_tree_cfg_file $/usernprofile//CREO2/CONFIGS/tree.cfg

>   I was hoping not to have to place this file in a generic location (c:\creo\configs).
>
> Thanks for the help
>
>
> ----------

--
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Randy Jones
Systems Administrator
Great Plains Mfg., Inc.
1525 E North St
PO Box 5060
Salina, KS USA 67401
email: -
Phone: 785-823-3276
   Fax: 785-667-2695
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Randy,

That was the ticket. It worked. Thanks for the help.

Joe
Top Tags