cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Remove old Intralink 3.4 parameters

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite

Remove old Intralink 3.4 parameters

It used to be that you could remove the "Deleted" parameters with a hidden config option.  It no longer seems to work.  I'm on CREO 2 m180.  In the fix_params.log file there are "Deleted parameters" and a list.  This list corresponds back to Locked Intralink parameters that need to be deleted.  I have exported these files and want to delete the parameters.  How do I get them unlocked?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:BrianToussaint)

That option still works with Creo 3.  You do have to be disconnected from Windchill (if you use that) and the parameters can't be in use - meaning referenced in any relations.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:BrianToussaint)

That option still works with Creo 3.  You do have to be disconnected from Windchill (if you use that) and the parameters can't be in use - meaning referenced in any relations.

BrianToussaint
19-Tanzanite
(To:TomU)

Thanks Tom for the reply.  It made me look at my config.pro one more time to realize that I had an "!" in front of the line.

Top Tags