cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Sheet Tab Contrast

ptc-1903819
1-Newbie

Sheet Tab Contrast

So, let's say that you have 14 sheets to your project. And in the drawing, I want to go to sheet 2, but i can't really see what sheet I'm on. I understand that at the bottom of my "background" it tells me "scale" "type" "name" "size" "sheet #" but that is not what i'm trying to change. All the "sheet tabs" are that basic grey color. Is there any way make the current sheet tab a different shade? Is it an option somewhere in the Creo setup or config,,,Or is it a windows setting and if so, how do i change it? I'm running Windows 7, Creo 2.0

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

this area down here?

555.PNG

pretty sure you can't unfortunately. i think everything outside of the viewport colorwise isn't exposed to change. if it was I'd get rid of the white color scheme. worst interface color decision ever, it's sterile, harsh on the eyes, distracting....

Yes, that is exactly what i am talking about Ryan. That's really disappointing that there isn't a way to "customize" it so that it is easier to distinguish. Thanks for the response though.

I know its an old post but did PTC make any progress on this? Us old guys are having a heck of a time seeing what sheet is active.

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:rcote)

MAYBE...Possibility to change ribbon color in Creo 3.0

It doesn't specifically show the drawing sheet tabs but it show enhancements AND options to the color scheme

rcote
3-Visitor
(To:StephenW)

Thanks Steve.

Top Tags