cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Small window to edit value opens and closes immediately in sketch module of 3D part

NB_10462420
1-Newbie

Small window to edit value opens and closes immediately in sketch module of 3D part

I am using Creo Parametric Release 7.0 and Datecode7.0.8.0

Since today, in the sketch module of 3D part, when I want to edit a value, the window to edit opens and closes immediately.
I tried to restart my station, create a new part and change the CREO version but this problem persists.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I had a problem with my config file. In order to locate the problem, I suppressed my file and I restart the software. After, I opened this file and I suppressed paragraph step by step to find which one had a problem.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I had a problem with my config file. In order to locate the problem, I suppressed my file and I restart the software. After, I opened this file and I suppressed paragraph step by step to find which one had a problem.

What was the config setting that caused the problem, mine has just started doing this but the config.pro file hasn't changed in weeks.

Dario73
13-Aquamarine
(To:NB_10462420)

Hi,

To solve the issue, you can insert this option in config.pro:

web_browser_homepage about:blank

This is a problem that PTC fixed with Creo Parametric 8.0.8.0 and 9.0.4.0

https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS378868

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: PTC Control Center and Creo+ Portal

Top Tags