cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Summary: Old Hat WF4 crash

DeanLong
10-Marble

Summary: Old Hat WF4 crash

I have had mixed responses.

Somehave experienced the same thingas I have. We have the latest build code yet still crash after a "time-limit" has past.

Some have had similar, albeit less frequent, crashes related to earlier build codes issues. New build code fixed/mitgated the issue.

Some have not ever experienced these types of issues with 4 and thought I was, indeed, crazy.

It may just be some of us have the Perfect Storm of variables that gives us the joy of finding new and exciting ways to exit Pro/E.

Indeed...Save Often.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags