cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Windchill Path Problem

lkerila
1-Newbie

Windchill Path Problem

Found a strange problem today... hope someone else has seen it and knows how to solve it.

Environment: WF 4.0 M150, Windchill 9.1

I've got a good, clean working config.pro. All is good there, or so I think. I've got paths for my start part and start assembly. These are located in a Windchill cabinet. I can start a fresh new part or assembly and it finds the start files no problem. However, when I try to CREATE a new part in an assembly, Pro/E suddenly can't find the start part file. What I noticed was the path looked strange in my message window. All the slashes in the path were now back slashes, instead of forward slashes. I don't know if this syntax discrepancy has anything to do with this, but it's my best guess. The message window shows the correct path when I start a new part or assembly.

Anyone have any ideas? If I use the browse button in the Creation Options dialog window, I can navigate to the file just fine. It's a work-around, but no an ideal solution.

Cheers,

-Lar

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags