cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

hallo, i am walter, i ask your yesterday for help on reseting the ptc creo elements program

wpimiskern
1-Newbie

hallo, i am walter, i ask your yesterday for help on reseting the ptc creo elements program

hallo, i am Walter!

the application i use is: ptc creo elements direct modeling expres Version 6.0 (german) for privat Person. free of cost download per Internet. downloaded on may 2016.

sorry,i am not fix and familar with communicating in this media! (ptc creo Forum) so, be not sad about, to get no answer for your replays.to my asking yesterday, 23. may 2016. there a to much new Thing to me at the first time.

my asking was: how i could reset ptc creo elements ... to the factory Settings?

i performed the tipps i got by your answers, but i could not find the file %appdata% in one of the Directorys of ptc creo elements .. your mentioned. my Problem is, i would like reset the ptc creo direct modeling ... Version 6.0 (german). the answer was: delet the file %appdata%. in my file and dirctory package of ptc creo elements .. .

thanks a lot for answering my question.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

%appdata% is a default microsoft location

It is at c:\User\<username>\AppData

This may be a hidden folder so just type in the path (or change your folder settings)

Hi,

simply open Windows Explorer window and enter %appdata% into its address field. Windows Explorer translates the variable into real path. Then you have to find a sub-directory belonging to ptc creo elements direct modeling expres Version 6.0

MH

Martin Hanák
Top Tags