cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

number of info lines in main window

mathew.palazola
1-Newbie

number of info lines in main window

Is there a config.pro option for setting the number of lines for the information output area (dashboard?) of the main winow?

It comes up with 4 visible lines, but I always drag it taller so I can see 6 or 8 lines.

thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

visible_message_lines <#>

If you do a right click in that area, you can open the whole info data message log.
Enjoy,
Ronnie Shand

Used it.... doesn't do anything

I’ve had the same frustration. I always get 2, no matter the config setting. And, many messages require 3 lines.

Doug Schaefer
--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn

Hmmm... strange, it's always worked for me.... Currently, I have it set to 3, and I see 3 lines plus 1... This is in wf4, M140... I also have my config.win setting to show the "dashboard" on top...

Does not work for me either. My config was set for 4 which I have, but I changed it to others higher and lower tried it and it made no difference. Strange…..maybe config.win overrides it but I did not check into that nor do I care that much so I am done thinking about it.

Top Tags