cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

wildfire 4 student freezes on install on 32-bit vista

ptc-2643372
1-Newbie

wildfire 4 student freezes on install on 32-bit vista

I just purchased the wildfire 4.0 student edition and am attempting to install it on a 32-bit version of vista. It freezes with download progress bar full and stuck on copy files in the installation bar. I read other posts were people were having this problem with 64 bit vista but I have the 32 bit version. I need this program for homework that is due on Wednesday, so I am panicking a little.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I got it to install Here is what I did for anyone else having this problem, not sure if it was a fluke or what but Ill let you know anyways. I opened up the downloaded install file and at the first menu chose to save the setup files. After they are extracted I closed this window and went to where the files were saved. There should be a purple icon with a yellow arrow named launch, open it. Then in this screen click the install now button. Then it worked for me
Top Tags