cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

ADO Service Testing

Mr_Henry_M
14-Alexandrite

ADO Service Testing

Hello everyone!

Testing ADO Service, I encountered the following problem. Having created a new service of SQL-query type I try to make a SELECT — but any of the written options leads to this:

Null.png

Is the problem in the wrong team or the table is considered generally empty? Judging by the IsConnected property set to true and the screenshot below, ThingWorx sees the tables and columns of my database.

Service.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mr_Henry_M
14-Alexandrite
(To:Mr_Henry_M)

I found the solution. The command format was incorrect. The correct option is:

SELECT * FROM "<Table Name>$"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Mr_Henry_M.

Are you actually connecting to a database or a spreadsheet, as it appears in your script?  This article may help.

Regards.

--Sharon

Mr_Henry_M
14-Alexandrite
(To:slangley)

Hi. Thank you for the answer.

I'm connecting to a spreadsheet, yes. Does it matter? If I understand correctly, Excel is perceived here as a database that can be accessed with queries like any other.

This article is familiar to me. But here we are talking about connecting and connecting problems. I have already passed this stage. The data of my data source is displayed correctly, judging by the script. Therefore, the meaning of Null in the error isn't clear to me.

Mr_Henry_M
14-Alexandrite

I found the solution. The command format was incorrect. The correct option is:

SELECT * FROM "<Table Name>$"

Top Tags