cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

API - Managing and fetching alerts

fsiviero
1-Newbie

API - Managing and fetching alerts

Hi.

I've created a few Things with the platform and I gave them some simulated data that I'm already extracting using the API. In the Things themselves I defined a few alerts, mainly regarding values dropping below a certain point, for example: Speed of a car dropping below 30. I did this using the manage alerts in the Things properties. My question is, having the data simulated using a Timer and some Javascript code would these alerts fire? If they do what would be the endpoint in the API to catch these alerts? Is there anything else I've to do so it would work?

Thank you for your help in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I found the API Cheat Sheet at:
ThingWorx REST API Cheat Sheet

That basically told me to get to the service definitions and there I saw to QueryAlertHistory. Pretty much like the normal data. So i eventually answered myself.

Thank you anyway. I'll leave this answer here in case anyone has the same problem.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I found the API Cheat Sheet at:
ThingWorx REST API Cheat Sheet

That basically told me to get to the service definitions and there I saw to QueryAlertHistory. Pretty much like the normal data. So i eventually answered myself.

Thank you anyway. I'll leave this answer here in case anyone has the same problem.

Top Tags