cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Access any Mashup without TWX server credentials

shussain1
7-Bedrock

Access any Mashup without TWX server credentials

Need to remove the TWX login popup once i open any mashup- Is there any way with which i can access the mashup directly without having the pop which ask for the TWX server credentials.

Basically i want to open any mashup without the TWX server credentials popup (attaching the screenshot as well). Can i pass those details with the url or do some changes in the backend (apache). Have already tried using app key but it does not solve the issue.

Please help....

4 REPLIES 4

Can use application key to access mashups but not recommended.

Thanks,

Sathishkumar C.

Hi Satish,

Thanks for your reply. I have already tried using it and it works fine if i have already logged into TWX IDE else it will ask the same details.

But in my case i will be directly hitting the Mashup url directly without accessing the TWX IDE server. As i will be sharing the same url to my mates to show the demo to others.

Regards,

Saddam

jamesm1
5-Regular Member
(To:shussain1)

This can be done with an appKey, as discussed above, as long as you have enabled in your PlatformSettings subsystem configuration (or are passing the appKey as the header.) 

The API call / link given should look like:

http<s>://<host:port>/Thingworx/Mashups/<mashupName>?appKey=<key>&x-thingworx-session=true<&optionalMashupParams>

The User for the Application Key will need proper credentials to load the mashup and any services, styles, etc, therein.

Hi James,

I Have also tried with Appkey. It will only work till I am logged into the TWX server/Composer. It won't work when I log out from the Composer.

Top Tags