cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Accessing state Information from State Definition

Puky96
4-Participant

Accessing state Information from State Definition

I am trying to show in the same mashup multiple graphics, loaded dynamically. Because I have multiple measurements, I can`t have a single State Definition to be sufficient for all the measurements, so I need to read and modify that state definition information. (the numeric limits also dynamically modified)

Is there any chance I can do that? I have been trying creating a thing, and then in the entities I selected my state definition but I found no methods that help me do that.

I am forced to use TW6.5

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It's very hard or maybe impossible to change the style definitions dynamically, so my advise is that you could write down all of your possible conditions (for your multiple measurements) and map them to all the final results you need, and based on the mapping you give different selections a different score, and finalize the mapping to a formula. 

i.e.   if measure x has 4 options, and y has 5 options, and they are all independent, just map them to 20 different style definition results.   

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

It's very hard or maybe impossible to change the style definitions dynamically, so my advise is that you could write down all of your possible conditions (for your multiple measurements) and map them to all the final results you need, and based on the mapping you give different selections a different score, and finalize the mapping to a formula. 

i.e.   if measure x has 4 options, and y has 5 options, and they are all independent, just map them to 20 different style definition results.   

Top Tags