cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Aggregator failed to establish callback for device, not able connect to Thingworx composer

newieKek
13-Aquamarine

Aggregator failed to establish callback for device, not able connect to Thingworx composer

Hello, 

I had already read and tried the thread " Trouble when trying to connect OPC Aggregator to ThingWorx Composer"

before writing. 

in the OPC aggregator, I had configured

HOST: 127.0.0.1

Port: 80

/Thingworx/WS

application key from thingworx expiry in 2020-10-21.

I did a testing, if I am using the OPC client from the aggregator and the communication is ok, I can read/write the value of the device. 

When I do a discover in the Industrial connection, I am able to see the tags from the device, and able to bind the tags from the devices to the thing. 

BUT, the connection seems to be down always, and when I check the log. it show unable to establish callback for device in the OPC aggregator. 

At the Thingworx, the Thing show "connected" but the bind data is showing "?".

I am not sure where is I should check now, can anyone give me any hint, I will go try it out.

Thank you in advance.

Newbie kek

ps: let me know what additional info is required.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
newieKek
13-Aquamarine
(To:posipova)

Thank  you Posipova, 

The issue is resolved. The cause of the issue is the permission and rights for the DCOM. 

Thank you for looking into it. 

Best regards

Newbie Kek

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:newieKek)

Could you please share your logs from the filesystem? one from opc aggregator and also from ThingworxStorage/logs folder?

This may be helpful if you haven't reviewed it yet https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article?n=CS302299

newieKek
13-Aquamarine
(To:posipova)

Thank  you Posipova, 

The issue is resolved. The cause of the issue is the permission and rights for the DCOM. 

Thank you for looking into it. 

Best regards

Newbie Kek

Top Tags