cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Alert monitoring mashup

biswa
10-Marble

Alert monitoring mashup

I want to create a mashup which looks like the Alert Summary window under Monitoring. I want to customize some of the columns. Also my mashup should only show the alerts related to my project only! How to achieve that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:biswa)

Hi @biswa.

You could create a mashup using a Grid widget and bind it to the QueryAlertSummary service available from the AlertFunctions resource to pull all alerts.  Since you want to add your own columns, you'll have to create your own service for merging with the Grid.  If you want to filter, you can also run the QueryAlertSummaryforThing on a per Thing basis.  Both of the services mentioned here accept a query parameter to filter the results.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @biswa.

You could create a mashup using a Grid widget and bind it to the QueryAlertSummary service available from the AlertFunctions resource to pull all alerts.  Since you want to add your own columns, you'll have to create your own service for merging with the Grid.  If you want to filter, you can also run the QueryAlertSummaryforThing on a per Thing basis.  Both of the services mentioned here accept a query parameter to filter the results.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

HI @biswa.

If the previous response allowed you to find a solution, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others on the community.

Regards.

--Sharon

biswa
10-Marble
(To:slangley)

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for the help. It worked for me.

Regards,

Biswa

Top Tags