cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Apply series state formatting in Thingworx 9 line or bar chart widgets

iktech
4-Participant

Apply series state formatting in Thingworx 9 line or bar chart widgets

Hello,

I used to be able to apply state formatting to series in label charts. However, this option is no longer available in the replacement line and bar chart widgets in Thingworx 9. So does anyone know how to apply state formatting to series in the new Thingworx 9 line or bar chart widgets?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:iktech)

Hi @iktech.

We currently have several internal cases open for the ability to apply states in the charts under 9.0.  The fixes are being targeted for a future release but at this time, the target date and version are not yet known.

Regards.

--Sharon

iktech
4-Participant
(To:slangley)

Could you also include the ability to control the rotation of the x-axis tick labels?

Thanks

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @iktech.

So that there is no misunderstanding, can you provide a visual of your ask regarding the "rotation of the x-axis tick labels?"

Regards.

--Sharon

iktech
4-Participant

Hi @slangley ,

Apologies for the late reply. What I mean is that unlike the old charts, the new Thingworx 9 charts do not provide a property for setting a custom angle for x-axis tick labels. Instead tick labels with long text are automatically displayed vertically and trimmed (see image below). This behaviour is not desirable.

Capture.PNG

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @iktech.

If you change the rotation of the chart, do you see any difference in behavior?

Regards.

--Sharon

iktech
4-Participant

Hi @slangley ,

I can't find any option to rotate the chart.

Thanks

Ik

Top Tags