cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Azure IoTHub complete JSON Data in Thingworx

vi1
15-Moonstone
15-Moonstone

Azure IoTHub complete JSON Data in Thingworx

Hi,

I have installed and configured Azure IoT Hub connector 3.0.1 in Thingworx version 8.5.1.

I have added JSON parameters list to IoT Hub device Thing and bind the properties Remotely, Data is getting updated to properties. Where I can see the complete IoT Hub JSON data instead of Parameter wise in Thingworx .Could anyone help me on this?

Regards,

Latha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
nmilleson
17-Peridot
(To:vi1)

@vi1 ,

When we sent our message from the device, we did it in the form of:

{
   "message": {
       "property1" : "value",
       "property2" : "value2",
       "property3" : "value3"
      }
}

Then we just bound the "message" property to a ThingWorx property.  Hope that helps a bit.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
nmilleson
17-Peridot

@vi1 ,

When we sent our message from the device, we did it in the form of:

{
   "message": {
       "property1" : "value",
       "property2" : "value2",
       "property3" : "value3"
      }
}

Then we just bound the "message" property to a ThingWorx property.  Hope that helps a bit.

vi1
15-Moonstone
15-Moonstone
(To:nmilleson)

Hi,

Thank you for response.

What you are saying is before sending the device data to Azure IoTHub, we need to give root "message" in JSON. Is it my understanding correct?. Can we add name "message" stating in JSON after receiving into IoT Hub?.

I am facing strange issues in Thingworx. If any option to get the complete JSON in Thingworx, that will resolve my problems. The data is sending from multiple devices with the same format of JSON properties . I need to map the data to respective thing based on device identity.

Thanks&Regards,

Latha

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @vi1.

Since you marked the solution already, it's unclear what remaining issues you have, if any.  Can you clarify the current problem?

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags