cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

CMS Verdetto integration with Thingworx

npn
7-Bedrock
7-Bedrock

CMS Verdetto integration with Thingworx

Hello,

I am currently using ThingWorx 8, PostgreSql 9.4, tomcat 9.0 for the setup. I am able to access the ThingWorx without any issues. However, when I try to integrate CMS Verdetto with ThingWorx, I am facing the following issues.

The tomcat server.xml has the necessary connector and vavle tags for verdetto along with the necessary jars in lib folder.

First, I created a self-signed certificate and on entering the Thingworx URL , I get this error displayed on the browser as shown in the image.

I also tried the same with a Thawte trial ssl certificate and I got this issue as shown in the image.

In tomcat, I get the following exception as shown in the image

Exception displayed in tomcatException displayed in tomcaterror when self-signed certificate is used.error when self-signed certificate is used.error when Thawte trial ssl certificate is used.error when Thawte trial ssl certificate is used.

Please help me to proceed further.

2 REPLIES 2
CRArko
17-Peridot
(To:npn)

Hello.

I have not found any documentation in our Knowledgebase for integrating CMS VerdeTTo and ThingWorx. I will discuss this with my team and see if there are some suggestions for you.

Thanks,

-- Craig A.

CRArko
17-Peridot
(To:npn)

Hello again.

Could you try this using HTTP instead of HTTPS as the connection protocol, and see if that has different results? Also, can you tell us more about the installation steps you followed in trying to do this integration?

Thank you,

-- Craig A.

Top Tags