cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Callback after login page

seanccc
17-Peridot

Callback after login page

Hi, 

I want implement some action after login , such as set certain context value to the global session.  but how to make the service executed automatically after login ? 

Regards,

Sean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Regardless of the method of login (if you rely on the User-set Mashup, Organization Mashup or direct access to a Mashup), I would use a master Mashup (or a contained Mashup in a normal Mashup if you don't want Master Mashup) where I put all my "setup" services like these, chained so I create my own order of execution, which would trigger the Refresh event on the inner mashup - you'd need to wire your internal services to RefreshRequested instead of MashupLoaded

You can really set the Mashup name as a result of your last service so you don't rely on binding on the Refresh requested, but it's just a small detail.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Regardless of the method of login (if you rely on the User-set Mashup, Organization Mashup or direct access to a Mashup), I would use a master Mashup (or a contained Mashup in a normal Mashup if you don't want Master Mashup) where I put all my "setup" services like these, chained so I create my own order of execution, which would trigger the Refresh event on the inner mashup - you'd need to wire your internal services to RefreshRequested instead of MashupLoaded

You can really set the Mashup name as a result of your last service so you don't rely on binding on the Refresh requested, but it's just a small detail.

@VladimirRosu ,

Thank your for the idea,  that would work for me.   

Regards,

Sean

Top Tags