cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Center align static mashup within a mashup container

ehalvordsson
12-Amethyst

Center align static mashup within a mashup container

I am trying to create a search window (text input + button) that is centered on the screen (e.g. google.com) in Thingworx 8.3.

The issue is that in order to use the button and text input widgets, I need to use a static mashup which by definition will not be able to center objects relative to the user´s screen.

One approach that could work would be to place the static mashup inside a mashup container. By default the mashup then ends up in the top left corner of the screen. Is there anyone out there who would have an idea of how to make the mashup appear in the center of the screen - for example by binding CSS to the container widget? Or is there a better way of achieving what I want?

Many thanks

Erik

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If you create a Responsive Mashup, add a panel to it, and then add another Inner Panel to this Panel you can set it as HorizontalAnchor = Center and VerticalAnchor = Center, and here you have it (of course add the widgets on the inner panel ).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

If you create a Responsive Mashup, add a panel to it, and then add another Inner Panel to this Panel you can set it as HorizontalAnchor = Center and VerticalAnchor = Center, and here you have it (of course add the widgets on the inner panel ).

Many thanks Carles - that was a nice "hidden" feature. Cheers  Erik

Top Tags