cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Closed popup window cannot popup again if it's closed by service CloseIfPopup

seanccc
17-Peridot

Closed popup window cannot popup again if it's closed by service CloseIfPopup

Hi ,

I have a  navigation which display a  popup mashup ,   the popup mashup is closed by the service CloseIfPopup.  Then the navigation can never trigger the popup again.   

please try the attached Entities.xml to reproduce the problem.   If you click the "Click" on the right panel the first time, popup window display well.  After clicking the NO button in the popup mashup,  whatever clicking the "Click" again or clicking the navigation directly , the popup won't  display again. 

Thingworx version: 8.4.4

Browser:  Chrome. 

Regards,

Sean

2 REPLIES 2
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:seanccc)

Before I import your entities, could you please confirm the export doesn't contain users and passwords? I.e, whoever imports it, won't have their administrator user password getting overridden. 

I'd check for loops or race conditions that make navigation widget further unusable.

seanccc
17-Peridot
(To:posipova)

@posipova ,

The file doesn't contain any password.  the change history with Administrator username is in the file, but it won't affect the imported system I think .   

Regards,

Sean

Announcements

Top Tags