cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Collection Widget Issues

khayes1
13-Aquamarine

Collection Widget Issues

Hi,

I have a couple of issues with the collection widget which I'm hoping someone may have an answer to.

1. I have a collection widget in a sidebar (RHS), which is populated via a service on a SelecetedRowsChanged event from another service. What I notice is that if the sidebar is collapsed at the start (when service originally called) but then expanded manually the collection widget never draws no matter how many times the SelecetedRowsChanged fires. However, if the sidebar was expanded to start with then it works correctly. Seems like I need a widget 'refresh' but can't find a way to do this.
  2. The second issue is similar in that to the left of the sidebar mentioned above I have a second collection widget. The sidebar has the 'Overlay' property set to false. What I see is that when I expand/collapse the right sidebar the collection widget to the left does not resize itself to take advantage of the new space, but retains its original size. Again it feels like I need a refresh somehow. 

Aside: If I resize the window/browser the collection widget does resize as expected.

thanks in advance

K

1 REPLY 1
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:khayes1)

What is your platform version? Does this happen in a different browser?

If possible, please attach the export of your main mashup and collection widgets' mashups. Thank you!

Top Tags