cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Collection widget is not refreshing when a button is clicked inside the collection

Akj7579
12-Amethyst

Collection widget is not refreshing when a button is clicked inside the collection

Hii,

I made a collection widget with some datas and it has a button to delete data.When that button is clicked data is deleting but the mashup is not refreshing. The collection mashup is in a contained mashup when using to main mashup. How can we refresh the collection widget when the button is clicked??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have succeeded in making it work. Have a number session parameter, have a service that returns a random number with Math.random() that binds the output to the session parameter and triggers when the service that deletes the data finishes (serviceInvokeCompleted).

In the container mashup have the service that collects the data trigger when the session parameter changes, the only event in the data properties tab when you select the session parameter. Hope it helps

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I have the same problem and from what I have seen session parameters are the way to do it. However I can't seem to get it to work, if I try activating a refresh with a boolean session parameter I will not be able to stop the refresh and the session parameter changed trigger won't work for some reason. Hopefully you will have more luck with session parameters than I

I have succeeded in making it work. Have a number session parameter, have a service that returns a random number with Math.random() that binds the output to the session parameter and triggers when the service that deletes the data finishes (serviceInvokeCompleted).

In the container mashup have the service that collects the data trigger when the session parameter changes, the only event in the data properties tab when you select the session parameter. Hope it helps

Top Tags