cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Custom CSS

mtahir1
9-Granite

Custom CSS

I want to add a custom CSS to my mashup. I tried to follow this document:

https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_8_hc/index.html#page/ThingWorx/Help/Mashup_Builder/Mashups/CustomCSSTutorial.html

But this does not work because I cannot see a "CustomCSS" tab. I want to write a small css code just to rotate the mashup 90 deg. Code should be =  transform: {rotate(90deg);} but I donot know where to write it in the composer.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
supandey
19-Tanzanite
(To:mtahir1)

Hi @mtahir1 what ThingWorx version are you working with?

@supandey I am using version 8.1

jdass
12-Amethyst

Hello mtahir1,

Adding custom CSS to mashups was introduced in ThingWorx 8.2. You will find the Custom CSS tab when you open the mashup in the New Composer.

CustomCSS.png 

jdass
12-Amethyst
(To:jdass)

mtahir1
9-Granite
(To:jdass)

@jdass I have version 8.1 so probably thats why I dont have custom CSS tab. But is there a way to add a css code on a mashup in 8.1?

supandey
19-Tanzanite

@mtahir1 my understanding is that you should be able to have your custom CSS included in your mashups via an Extension, i.e. you will have create an extension using ThingWorx Extension SDK it should allow you to create required entities together with HTML / CSS pages. You can refer to more detail on Extension SDK here

Hope this helps.

Top Tags