cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Custom Widgets - Where can I find a list of TW object functions

DM_8211987
2-Guest

Custom Widgets - Where can I find a list of TW object functions

Very simple question, but hard to find an answer.

In a custom widget, where can I find all available TW functions to reference (i.e. like TW.InfoTableFunctions.CloneInfoTable).  I'm looking for a library that tells me everything I can call via the TW object.  Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @DM_8211987 ,

I am not sure exactly what you are trying to locate.

The online documentation has: 

http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/javadoc_8/com/thingworx/resources/queries/InfoTableFunctions.html?wwreverbsearch_action=search_display_link&wwreverbsearch_highlightRequireWhitespace=false&wwreverbsearch_query=Infotable

Inside the ThingWorx Composer you can go to Browse -> System -> Resources -> InfoTableFunctions -> Services

for a list of the services and the parameters. You can also construct a URL which gets to the same information as a HTML page.

Depending on the applications which you may have loaded there could be additional items in the Resources entry.

Hope this is what you are trying to locate.

Peter

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:DM_8211987)

Hi @DM_8211987

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags