cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

D3piechart and Google map widgets are not showing in Thingworx 8.5

vi1
15-Moonstone
15-Moonstone

D3piechart and Google map widgets are not showing in Thingworx 8.5

Hi,

I am using the D3Piechart package version 1.2.85 and GoogleWidget extension package version 3.0.3 in Thingworx 8.5.

Widgets are not showing up while loading the mashups in Thingworx 8.5. There is no error logs observed.

For Google map, we have given the Appkey also in Platform subsystems.

Same widgets we have used in Thingworx 8.2 and showing correctly there.

Any one knows what is the reasons?. Could you provide the support to show widgets correctly in Thingworx 8.5?

Thank you.

Regards,

Latha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:vi1)

Hi @vi1.

ThingWorx 8.5.1 was recently released which corrects some of these issues.  Please install the patch update and let us know if you are still experiencing problems.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @vi1.

ThingWorx 8.5.1 was recently released which corrects some of these issues.  Please install the patch update and let us know if you are still experiencing problems.

Regards.

--Sharon

vi1
15-Moonstone
15-Moonstone
(To:slangley)

Hi,

Thank you for support. After upgrading to Thingworx 8.5.1, Google map widget is working correctly but D3piechart is not showing. Could you help me on that.

Regards,

Latha

vi1
15-Moonstone
15-Moonstone

Hi,

Did any one resolved D3PiChart widget issue in Thingworx 8.5.1?.

Could you help on how to resolve.

Thank you,

Latha

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @vi1.

Was the D3piechart widget initially downloaded from the Marketplace?  Many of our Marketplace widgets have been removed for review.  At this point, it is not clear if an update compatible with ThingWorx 8.5.x will be reposted.  Unless another community member can provide some assistance, you may have to consider writing your own widget.  Here are some sources to help with that:

Create an Extension

Best Practices for Developing Applications

Regards.

--Sharon

vi1
15-Moonstone
15-Moonstone
(To:slangley)

Hi,

We are using custom D3PieChart.

D3PieChart issue is resolved in Thingworx 8.5.1. I have cleared the Thingworx Datatable from Postgre's Database and reimported Thingworx source again in Thingworx 8.5.1. I am able to see the widget at Runtime.

Regards,

Latha

Top Tags