cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Data Table Export Issue

Saranya_S
11-Garnet

Data Table Export Issue

Hi ,

I was trying to export data table with data but its shows some error in application log. Let me know how to export it.Also attached screen shots for your reference.

Thanks in Advance. 

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Saranya_S ,

We don't see errors per se in the logs you attached, these are all "info" and "debug" level logs.

Did you check in the directory where you are exporting if you can see the .twx file containing the data ? For example, if you exported to SystemRepository, check following location : ThingworxStorage\repository\SystemRepository\<long series of numbers>\DataTables\Grid_Tree.

If the export is actually failing, please share complete Application logs.

Thanks !

Hi c_lowy,

I've attached screenshot , application log file for your reference.

Hi @Saranya_S ,

I see the following lines in your Application logs :

2020-07-13 17:40:01.091+0530 [L: INFO] [O: c.t.p.c.a.AsyncExecutionHelper] [I: ] [U: Saranya] [S: ] [T: Worker-2] Task-1594641184192 Data Export File/Directory Name [20200713174001]

2020-07-13 17:40:01.092+0530 [L: INFO] [O: c.t.p.c.a.AsyncExecutionHelper] [I: ] [U: Saranya] [S: ] [T: Worker-2] Task-1594641184192 Data Export Task Done. Please check the logs for details. 

It seems that the export succeeded. Please check at the following location to see if you find any data.twx file : ThingworxStorage\repository\SystemRepository\20200713174001\DataTables\Grid_Tree.

Thanks !

Hi @c_lowy ,

Inside of the System Repository , there  was no directory like '20200713174001' and also attached screen shot for reference.

@Saranya_S  When you export, try setting Repository to "System Repository" and Path to "/" : see screenshot attached.

Is this issue specific to this data table ? Can you export other data tables / entities in general ?

If the issue persists please share all available Thingworx logs (under ThingworxStorage/logs) after your test.

Are you able to export that data table as CSV using the data export widget in a mashup ? (http://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_8_hc/en/#page/ThingWorx%2FHelp%2FMashup_Builder%2FWidgets%2FDataExportWidget.html)

Hi @c_lowy

I done all the testing as per your previous response on this Issue. I tried to export another  data table with data also getting error and attached screen shots and all log files for your reference.When i tried to export other entities  like mash up and data shapes were  imported successfully. Also tried export data table as a .CSV file using data export widget also done successfully.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:Saranya_S)

Hi @Saranya_S.

If you have no further questions, please mark the appropriate response as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Thank you for your participation in our community!

Regards.

--Sharon

Hi @Sharon

Not yet received solution for Data Table. Till now i cant able to export data table.         

Hi @Saranya_S ,

At that stage nothing in the logs shows where the issue might be coming from and your current setup needs to be looked into in more details. For further investigation, please open a support case.

Thanks a lot !

Top Tags