cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Data is send back to thingworx

alinak
1-Newbie

Data is send back to thingworx

I am creating an extension for a widget in that 'StartDate' is entered through an input field. It is also input to a parameter in a service. I have bound 'StartDate' to that input parameter in the mashup builder. The parameter is a property of a thing. But I don't know the code after this given below to send 'StartDate' to the thing.

What is the code to be written in afterRender and updateProperty functions?

'StartDate' : {
'baseType' : 'DATETIME',
'defaultValue' : '',
'isBindingSource' : true
},

1 REPLY 1
tmisner
16-Pearl
(To:alinak)

Hello alinak,

It has been some time since your initial post and I wanted to see if you were able to find a resolution which would help others here on the ThingWorx Developers Community. If so please share when possible.

Additionally if you have not been able to find a resolution to this I would like to recommend having a look at the Example of Creating a Customized ThingWorx Widget Help Center. There is some sample code which I believes discusses how to make the StartDate parameter in your example bindable to a Thing's property. I'd also recommend checking out the Create a Mashup Widget Extension Guide on the ThingWorx Developer Portal.

-Tyler

Top Tags