cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Datetimepicker can not change year

千松_10631492
3-Visitor

Datetimepicker can not change year

I have exported the entities from ThingWorx8.5 and import them into ThingWorx9.4.
There have been some changes in the layout.But the most import problem to me is that
the datetimepicker can not change the year, day and time can be changed.

Does anyone know how to fix it with a easy way?  And the changes in the layout can be fixed easily?

4 REPLIES 4

Hello,

I did a test on my 9.3.5 platform and the I can select different years in the date time picker widget.

jensc_0-1693481934642.png

If you go from 8.5 to 9.4 however, there might be quite big changes to the widget and if it doesn't work automatically I would suggest to first remove it and re-add it again.

Also if you have any screenshots of the actual issue that might help us help you better.

Regards,

Jens

Thanks ,  Jens

It looks like this in 8.5 , works correctly.

_10631492_0-1693530723562.png

Now, It  looks like this in 9.4 , the  icon is outside the input  and year does not work.

_10631492_1-1693530907829.png

Hello @千松_10631492,

They moved the small calendar icon outside of the input field in one of the platform updates.

It looks to me like the widget itself is the same as mine is in 9.3.5. 

As I do not have any platforms that are upgraded to 9.4.x I can't test there.

But when you say the year does not work, do you mean that the dropdown for the year doesn't work?

Like nothing happens when you press it? Or do you not get the year in the "DateTime" property?

It sounds to me like it could be worth opening a case with PTC, especially if it is somewhat urgent.

Regards,

Jens

Hello ,  @jensc 

The year does not work,  I means  that I can select the year from dropdown,  but the year not changed after clicked the select button.

even I typed the year in input filed , it can not be changed.

I tried  to add a datetimepicker  to a new blank mashup in my 9.4 platforms ,  the same result.

As you say,  it is bettter to  opening a case with PTC.

Thanks

Announcements

Top Tags