cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Display PDF in Mashup

shaggy813
4-Participant

Display PDF in Mashup

I'm trying to display a PDF in the mashup. I know that most people suggest using Webframe and either linking the files from the FIleUploader Widget or create a repository. Is there a way to have a list of PDF names and once its clicked it shows the different PDFs in the Webframe widget. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:shaggy813)

The list of PDFs could just be the file listing in a repository.

As you click, you take the file link and bind the 'selected row' of that to the webframe

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

The list of PDFs could just be the file listing in a repository.

As you click, you take the file link and bind the 'selected row' of that to the webframe

shaggy813
4-Participant
(To:PaiChung)

I've actually decided to use a tree instead of a list. I put the webframe into a layout itself and it works but i dont like the header (download pdf, rotate pdf, or print pdf). I found a work around this by using a panel and have a label box cover the very top of the webframe, but as you change your screen size the webframe and label doesnt occupy the whole panel anymore. Is there a solution for this? 

Thanks!

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

You can always go with a responsive design approach (i forget if we renamed it in 8.4 .. )

Top Tags