cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Display data in grid user wise

VS_10112707
11-Garnet

Display data in grid user wise

can you share any sample script for display grid data in mashup user wise ?

I want following type functionality

I have 5 row  in grid result while UseA login user can see only that UserA's row (2row)  and while login UserB they can only see UserB's row (3row) that type of result i want

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:VS_10112707)

How are you thinking of designing your data storage so that you can query the data for user A or user B?

Are you storing data in separate data storage entities with Visibility permissions or will you carry 'permission' information with each row?

what will scale and perform best for your use case?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

How are you thinking of designing your data storage so that you can query the data for user A or user B?

Are you storing data in separate data storage entities with Visibility permissions or will you carry 'permission' information with each row?

what will scale and perform best for your use case?

That is also i am exploring if you have any example file then you can share it will be more helpful for us 

Thanks in advance

PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

I don't have an example, I recommend approaching it with Visibility permissions.

Top Tags