cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Display viewabls from Windchill dynamically

franky_
5-Regular Member

Display viewabls from Windchill dynamically

Hello there,
i want to display viewabls of Windchill in my ThingWorx Navigate Task. I have created a SwaggerConnector that accesses Windchill and loads the information for the viewabls using the REST API. Since I work with sso, I get an oauth path.
Now I have created a media entity and set up the authentication settings. If I insert the path as URL here, the image will also be displayed on the mashup.
How can I set this URL path dynamically for my search results? Can anyone help me here?

Thank you

Reqards,

franky_

2 REPLIES 2
hselarka
14-Alexandrite
(To:franky_)

Hi @franky_,

Thanks for your question. However seems like we will need more information from your side to provide some suggestions.

Can you share the custom SwaggerConnector and MediaEntity configuration pages in 'Cancel Edit' mode just to verify the details provided.

Also are you looking Standalone thumbnail or 3D thumbnail(PVT file)?

Which URL you are giving in MediaEntity when you see the images in mashup? Are you giving the direct URL for any viewable or just Windchill hostname URL?

BR,

Harsh

mgoel
17-Peridot
(To:hselarka)

@franky_

Hope you are doing good. Could you please confirm if you query has been resolve?

If yes request you to post the solution for this question for the benefit of other community users.

Regards-Mohit

Top Tags