cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Displaying timestamp values in Grid

sabharees
13-Aquamarine

Displaying timestamp values in Grid

HI, I have timestamp field in my grid( which comes from the stream).

The timestamp values are not in the server's timezone.

I need to show the timestamp values as the same as server time.

sabhz_0-1633615626718.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:sabharees)

Timestamps are maintained in UTC and automatically converted to browser local time.

So if you need to force it to a different time zone you can probably go a few routes

1. Maintain an offset and apply that offset to the datetime before sending it to the client machine

2. Generate the list on the server and then convert it to string so it is string vs. time date in the client machine

3. Use an expression client side to offset the datetime before displaying

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

Timestamps are maintained in UTC and automatically converted to browser local time.

So if you need to force it to a different time zone you can probably go a few routes

1. Maintain an offset and apply that offset to the datetime before sending it to the client machine

2. Generate the list on the server and then convert it to string so it is string vs. time date in the client machine

3. Use an expression client side to offset the datetime before displaying

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @sabharees.

If you found the previous response helpful, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags