cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Dynamics 365 Integration

BradC
7-Bedrock

Dynamics 365 Integration

Hi

Has anyone had any experience implementing the "ThingWorx With Dynamics 365 Field Service" extension? 

When I try to import the extension it reports the error "Unable to process import: Validation Failure: ThingShape ConnectedDynamics.ThingShape Had An Invalid DataShape [AR.ExperienceDataShape] assigned to property [AR_Experience]" when importing the extension.

Has anyone found an easy fix to this problem? If the extension is indeed broken, is there any other means of setting up a simple proof-of-concept integration into Dynamics 365?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This is a known issue and PTC is working on it. You could create 2 datashapes  - AR.ExperienceDataShape & PLM.PartDataShape. Try importing the extension after this.

I am not familiar with this extension. So, even if this works I am not sure if some other issue may not come up. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

This is a known issue and PTC is working on it. You could create 2 datashapes  - AR.ExperienceDataShape & PLM.PartDataShape. Try importing the extension after this.

I am not familiar with this extension. So, even if this works I am not sure if some other issue may not come up. 

Top Tags