cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Edit a grid inside the mashup

duc_vuu
5-Regular Member

Edit a grid inside the mashup

Hi everyone,

I want to passing my grid to a pop up mash up to edit some fields inside the pop up. However, the edited fields in my mashup are not saved when i exit the pop up.

Basically i passed the selected rows of my data table to a mashup via navigation widget using getdatatableentries service.
Then i run service that update the fields inside the pop up, passing editedtable as an input to that service.

I was scratching my head for last couple of days, any fresh eyes, and help will be appreciated.

Best,
4 REPLIES 4
posipova
20-Turquoise
(To:duc_vuu)

Once you pass the edited datatable/update the rows, can you check in the composer if the rows actually updated?

duc_vuu
5-Regular Member
(To:posipova)

Hi Posipova,

Thanks for your response, the rows don't get updated when I run the service.

The sequence of my service:

Run getDatableEntries service to pass the selected row to the popup via navigation widget => pass the mashup parameter to the grid inside the popup => Pass the EditedTable to the RejectRow service ( bug here, the edited fields will not get updated)  => After RejectRow service finishes running run popupclosed to close the popup => popupclosed event trigger getDataTableEntries service in the main mashup (Comments and approve field inside the mashup remaining unchanged).

If I'm using the same service in the grid that has data come from getDataTableEntries service, then it updates the data table. 

Capture1.PNG
Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

duc_vuu
5-Regular Member
(To:duc_vuu)

Or maybe my question should be, is there any way I can edit the data table inside a popup? If there is, what is the recommended way to do so? 

Thanks in advance!

LoadTransactions to deserialize the changes from the grid and processes them. Use the grid to add, edit, or delete single or multiple records bluestacks.

Top Tags