cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Enable / Disable button

martingalaz
1-Newbie

Enable / Disable button

Is there a way to disable a button based on a validation otp, I know how to set the visible attbte, but I dunno how to enable / disable the button.

Thanks Adam & regards.

6 REPLIES 6

Currently we don't have the ability to disable buttons.

Hello Pai:

So what is the approach or suggestion that you will make to me, I can't let the user click the button if the condition is not going, I used the Show Message to let the user know, but I need sometime else.

smanley
13-Aquamarine
(To:martingalaz)

If your use case permits it, you can bind the visibility property of the button to the output of your validator widget. If the output is true, the button will be visible, and if it if false, it will now.

Yes I did it before, that's what i don't want to, anyway I created a selective child mashup, but I could avoid reworking if that enable / disable property were there.

Greetings.

The other way to do this, if the click ability is condition based, you can allow the click, but use a Validator Widget to either return a message that the condition is not yet met, or execute the actual service if it has been met.

Thank You Pei

Top Tags