cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Error Scheduler Timeout

Islam_Amer
6-Contributor

Error Scheduler Timeout

Hi All,

need your Help I Run Scheduler for 3 services and i got an error Timeout 

(error executing service. Message ::Execution of Script terminated after : 127 seconds. Timeout configured for 120 seconds.)

Regards;

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:Islam_Amer)

In platform-settings.json you can set the script timeout, since you have a long running service, I recommend increasing that number.

I do recommend you are careful not to have services run too long, so that you don't run into situations where the service hasn't finished yet and you invoke it again.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

In platform-settings.json you can set the script timeout, since you have a long running service, I recommend increasing that number.

I do recommend you are careful not to have services run too long, so that you don't run into situations where the service hasn't finished yet and you invoke it again.

Islam_Amer
6-Contributor
(To:PaiChung)

Hi,

could you please clarify from where I can change 

Thanks  

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Islam_Amer.

Is your question in reference to the timeout setting?  If so, here's an example:

"PlatformSettingsConfig": {
        "BasicSettings": {
            "Storage": "C:\\ThingworxStorage",
            "ScriptTimeout": 500
        },

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @Islam_Amer.

If the previous response answered your question, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others in the community with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags