cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Error from the server: "" - At Mashup

Sathishkumar_C
17-Peridot

Error from the server: "" - At Mashup

Hi,

I have created a service which is running at back end while executing. But, in mashup while clicking the button it was telling like Error from the server: "". I don't understand what is happening. I have tried after restarting also showing the same error.

Thanks.

Untitled.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
drichter
14-Alexandrite
(To:Sathishkumar_C)

Maybe you can wrap your service code in a try-catch-block with line number paramter of the error. So you can see where the error was thrown. Maybe this helps to see what is going on.

try {

// service code

}

catch(err) {
    logger.error("Error at " + me.name + ".SERVICENAME [" + err.lineNumber + "]: " + err.message);
}

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
drichter
14-Alexandrite
(To:Sathishkumar_C)

Maybe you can wrap your service code in a try-catch-block with line number paramter of the error. So you can see where the error was thrown. Maybe this helps to see what is going on.

try {

// service code

}

catch(err) {
    logger.error("Error at " + me.name + ".SERVICENAME [" + err.lineNumber + "]: " + err.message);
}

Hi @Sathishkumar_C.

If you are satisfied with the response previously provided, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags