cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Error in Custom Object logs

gdepickere
1-Newbie

Error in Custom Object logs

Hi

In my Custom Object logs I found some errors that I can't make sense of (see below). I also don't know which Custom Object is generating this error. Can someone tell me what could result in such an error? This could help me find the Custom Object and hopefully also what in that CO is causing this.

ERROR 2014-06-30 11:08:59,055 [ExpressionErrorLog,triggerableEventJmsListenerTemplate-72] Error while evaluating JEP Expression: Asset is not belongs to Action associated Model.: com.singularsys.jep.EvaluationException: Asset is not belongs to Action associated Model.

at com.axeda.drm.rules.functions.ExecuteAction.checkCanExecuteAction(ExecuteAction.java:298)

at com.axeda.drm.rules.functions.ExecuteAction.eval(ExecuteAction.java:158)

at com.singularsys.jep.standard.FastEvaluator.visitFun(Unknown Source)

at com.singularsys.jep.standard.FastEvaluator.nodeAccept(Unknown Source)

at com.singularsys.jep.standard.FastEvaluator.evaluate(Unknown Source)

at com.singularsys.jep.Jep.evaluate(Unknown Source)

at com.axeda.drm.rules.engine.JepExpressionParser.evaluate(JepExpressionParser.java:321)

at com.axeda.drm.rules.engine.ExpressionRule.evaluate(ExpressionRule.java:168)

at com.axeda.drm.rules.ExpressionEngineImpl.evaluateExpressionRule(ExpressionEngineImpl.java:400)

at com.axeda.drm.rules.ExpressionEngineImpl.evaluate(ExpressionEngineImpl.java:356)

at com.axeda.drm.rules.ExpressionEngineImpl.evaluate(ExpressionEngineImpl.java:89)

at com.axeda.drm.rules.RulesManagerImpl.evaluate(RulesManagerImpl.java:797)

at com.axeda.drm.rules.RulesExecutorImpl.run(RulesExecutorImpl.java:63)

at com.axeda.drm.rules.ThreadWatcher.runWithDeadline(ThreadWatcher.java:156)

at com.axeda.drm.rules.ThreadWatcher.runRuleWithDeadline(ThreadWatcher.java:168)

at com.axeda.drm.rules.RulesExecutorMonitor.run(RulesExecutorMonitor.java:60)

at com.axeda.drm.eda.handler.TriggerableItemEventProcessor.processEvent(TriggerableItemEventProcessor.java:109)

at com.axeda.common.eda.jms.DefaultJMSEventConsumer.onMessage(DefaultJMSEventConsumer.java:233)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:535)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:495)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doExecuteListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:467)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:325)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:263)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:1058)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.executeOngoingLoop(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:1050)

at org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:947)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)

Geert

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
cdovholuk
6-Contributor
(To:gdepickere)

I think this means the Action the given expression rule attempted to execute is not meant for the asset/device which actually triggered the expression rule.  Take a look at your expression rules that call "ExecuteAction" (in the then/else sections) and make sure that the Action they are invoking has the same models declared as the expression rule.

Hope that helps

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
cdovholuk
6-Contributor
(To:gdepickere)

I think this means the Action the given expression rule attempted to execute is not meant for the asset/device which actually triggered the expression rule.  Take a look at your expression rules that call "ExecuteAction" (in the then/else sections) and make sure that the Action they are invoking has the same models declared as the expression rule.

Hope that helps

Yes, that was it.

Once I knew what to look for (= how to interpret the error message), finding the cause was easy.

Thanks.

Top Tags