cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Error in installing ws ems

nbhinge
1-Newbie

Error in installing ws ems

Hello,

I am in process to install wsems.

after running command

"D:\ThingWorx\MicroServer>D:\thingworx\microserver\wsems -cfg "D:\thingworx\microserver\etc\config.json" -i "ThingWorx EMS"

Service installed successfully

But gives error while running below command.

D:\ThingWorx\MicroServer>wsems.exe --cfg=C:\microserver\etc\config.json"

Error:

ThingWorx Websockets MicroServer, version 5.0.1.282

[ERROR] 2014-11-21 15:16:21,939 Invalid Argument %s

: cfg=C:\microserver\etc\config.json</div><div>Copyright (c) 2013 by ThingWorx, Inc.</div><div><br></div><div>wsems &lt;arguments&gt;</div><div>    Arguments:</div><div>      -cfg &lt;Configuration file&gt; - configuration file</div><div>      -service - run as a service or daemon</div><div>      -version - print the version of the application and exit</div><div>      -encrypt &lt;string&gt; - print an encrypted version of the string and exit</div><div>      -loglevel &lt;FORCE, ERROR, WARN, INFO, DEBUG, TRACE, VERBOSE&gt; - use log level</div><div><br></div><div>      -i &lt;service name&gt; - install as a service - you MUST include any parameters you want the service to start with</div><div>      -u &lt;service name&gt; - uninstall the service</div><div><br></div><div>I am attaching congif.json herewith</div><div><br></div><div>Also "ThingWorx EMS" service is not running &amp; giving error:1067 process terminated unexpectedly </div><div><br></div><div>

</div><div>Hi  All,</div><div>Above issue is resolved by using correct command example:</div><div>C:\MicroServer\wsems.exe -cfg "C:\Full path\config.json" -i "ThingWorx MicroServer"<br></div><div>Both services are running.</div><div>--

</div>

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags