cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Facing an issue in console for deleted label widget

MM_9023322
14-Alexandrite

Facing an issue in console for deleted label widget

Hi all,

I am facing an odd issue on my console. There was a mashup for which we used a label widget and did the bindings. Later we deleted the label widget but the service was still there. When we checked the console, we got an error for the label widget. To debug the issue, have removed all the services and all the widgets, but still, the issue exists in the console. Please find the attachment for a better understanding. 

Thank You!!

ComposerSS.jpg

ConsoleSS.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MM_9023322
14-Alexandrite
(To:slangley)

As a workaround, I exported the Mashup in XML format, deleted the label widget, and imported the same. Now the error is not coming in the console. 

Thank you!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:MM_9023322)

Very likely artifacts in the mashup definitions that weren't properly cleaned up.

I would submit a bug report for this, although I believe it shouldn't prevent the mashup from rendering and functioning.

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:MM_9023322)

Hi @MM_9023322.

Since you've already removed everything anyway, to start cleanly, you may want to delete the mashup and start over.  This could possibly be a caching issue as well, so you could try clearing your browser cache and restarting the browser.  Possibly restarting Tomcat would help as well.

Regards.

--Sharon

MM_9023322
14-Alexandrite
(To:slangley)

As a workaround, I exported the Mashup in XML format, deleted the label widget, and imported the same. Now the error is not coming in the console. 

Thank you!!

Top Tags