cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community email notifications are disrupted. While we are working to resolve, please check on your favorite boards regularly to keep up with your conversations and new topics.

Facing issue to create custom Odata Integration Connector

Siddharth_Jhs
14-Alexandrite

Facing issue to create custom Odata Integration Connector

Hi Community,

I have installed Integration Runtime on my system and trying to connect to windchill using custom Integration connector. I have configured Integration Runtime following ptc support "https://support.ptc.com/help/thingworx_hc/thingworx_8_hc/en/index.html#page/ThingWorx/Help/Composer/IntegrationConnectors/InitialSetupofIntegrationRuntimeServiceforIntegrationConnectors.html#". 

Post this I created custom Odata connector and provided fixed authentication. But connection fails while executing "ValidateConnection" service. Also error log shows initialization failed error.

Attaching Screenshot of steps I followed to configure Integration Runtime and creating custom odata connector. Kindly help.

Regards,

Sid

1 REPLY 1

Hi Sid,

The error you listed in the doc I don't think is relevant. Can you attach ThingWorx Script and Error logs and Integration Runtime log?

Otherwise, if you prefer you can open support PTC case instead.

Thanks!

--Marek

Top Tags