cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Farewell Kaya!

Jaime_Lee
Community Manager

Farewell Kaya!

Hi, ThingWorx Community!  I wanted to take a moment to tell you about a chat I had today with my friend Kaija Petrone known as @Kaya  on the Community.  Kaija came to PTC in 2017 as a Vuforia- ThingWorx intern and then the ThingWorx Product Management Team grabbed her.  She has helped out with Community Member spotlights so I wanted to take the time to highlight Kaija!

While Kaija has been providing ThingWorx product release updates, spotlighting community members, and designing  ThingWorx Solutions Central  , she has been moonlighting as an Interior Designer at  Kaija Interiors

AskKaya_rev3 - wider.png

Her passion for designing and decorating spaces began in her childhood urban dwelling home. At eight years old, Kaija was always helping her busy parents paint floors and rearrange furniture.

Now Kaija is ready to create spaces that center and inspire people full time.  Yay, for those that need to be centered and inspired!  But, this also means Kaija will no longer be part of PTC or the ThingWorx Community.

Kaija said, " I have enjoyed being part of the ThingWorx product management team, speaking 1:1 with ThingWorx customers, and interacting with members here on the PTC Community. I’m incredibly grateful for this experience and all of you!  I will still be cheering ThingWorx on...just from the other side."

The ThingWorx PM Team will still post Thingworx product release updates on IoT Tech Tips. and the ThingWorx team will still engage with community members.... just without Kaya! 

Best of luck on your new adventure, Kaya!  We'll be cheering you on too! 

3 REPLIES 3

Farewell, @Kaya 

I've never communicated with your directly, but often read articles and posts.

All the best for your new job, and, apparently, lifelong passion!

Thank you, @DmitryTsarev! Great to hear you're a fan. Appreciate the support!

Kaya
Emeritus
(To:Jaime_Lee)

Thank you, @Jaime_Lee! It's been a pleasure and I'm excited for the future of ThingWorx and the Community.  

Top Tags