cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

File upload widget doesn't show on a mashup

aetxeberria
10-Marble

File upload widget doesn't show on a mashup

Hi,

We are using a FileUpload widget on a mashup, but it doesn't show.

To discard other posible issues, we've created a new mashup with only a FileUpload widget, but when we view the mashup, the widget doesn't show.

We turn on the ThingWorx debug toolbar to show log, and this is the error:

12:01:14 INFO - In-page logger initialized.
12:01:14 INFO - ThingWorx Mashup Runtime vundefined
12:01:14 ERROR - An error occurred while calling fileupload::renderHtml, Id = "fileupload-5". Exception: s.match(...) is null on line number 1 in file mashup-common-widgets-runtime.js?_v=9.1.3
12:01:14 ERROR - An error occurred while calling fileupload::afterRender, Id = "fileupload-5". Exception: f[0] is undefined on line number 1 in file mashup-common-widgets-runtime.js?_v=9.1.3

THW Platform: ThingWorx 9.1.3
THW Apps: ThingWorx-Apps-9-1-1

Does anyone else have this issue?
Thanks in advance,

4 REPLIES 4
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:aetxeberria)

Not sure if this will work for you, but a while back there was a strange bug that caused the widget not to show, however after doing some 'config' changes on the widget properties, just change some options and saving, it would display again.

I forget what version that was on when it happened, but you can try.

I've tried but doesn't work...

@aetxeberria 

Have you tried uploading the latest extensions recently?

Because it may occur when the extensions are interfering with this Fileupload widget.

kindly revert back

Regards

Bhawna

We uploaded extensions a few months ago and fileupload widget works perfectly until a week ago.

During that week we started to change some widgets style properties (we don't use custom css, we use style properties panel). I don't know if it would be the problem. We've created a new mashup with only fileupload widget for that reason.

Announcements

Top Tags