cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Grid: show only current values without history

fmanniti
9-Granite

Grid: show only current values without history

In my mashup I have a grid:

Thing name
TemperatureLocationHumidity
Thing_1
Thing_25

and values will change periodically.

What I've done so far is to create a Stream and bind my grid with the stream but the problem is I will see all the history of the values and my table gets bigger and bigger anytime values change.

Instead I want my table to don't change the first column (So that I will have Thing_1 to Thing_25 placed in numerical order) and update the cells anytime values change.

(Hope I explained myself well).

How can I do this?

2 REPLIES 2
Aanjan
9-Granite
(To:fmanniti)

Fabio, you can use the 'GetPropertyValues' on your Thing to just get your current property values. Each time the service is run, it would fetch the current/ latest values only.

fmanniti
9-Granite
(To:Aanjan)

Yes, I was thinking about the same thing but I have 25 things and I want to see all things into the column.

What you say, is I must Add the thing as entity into the mashup and use the service getPropertyValues; but I'd need to add the ThingTemplate instead.

The only thing is I don't know how to show all things from thing template (I don't know if it is clear enough)

Top Tags