cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

How Do I refresh info table row data in every second??

RM12
13-Aquamarine

How Do I refresh info table row data in every second??

Hello ,

I create service for get all program list (and also calculate program status )and used collection widget for display program status after I bind that service to collection, I want to refresh only that program status for this I'll bind refresh widget to this service It will reload all the parameter. please  refer below attachment and suggest how do I refresh  info table row data in every second??

Thanks in advance

7 REPLIES 7

Hello @RM12 ,

Maybe you can try to have the updates in the InfoTable property which should not be persistent and not logged.

You could use the GetProperties service in your mashup, set it to automatically update property on this service which will use Websockets to push data into the mashup instead of using the auto refresh widget.

Hope it helps,

RM12
13-Aquamarine
(To:Ciprian-Traian)

Thanks for your reply, It works for single property I want to refresh multiple program status for infotable base type it not work for this please suggest how do I refresh infotable row data ??

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:RM12)

Hi @RM12.

Since an infotable resides in memory, this could carry a lot of overhead.  Do you really need it to refresh every second?

A better solution might be to run the service once the mashup loads, and either provide the ability to do a refresh manually, or have it on a set interval to refresh on a less frequent interval than every second (possibly 30 seconds, or 60 seconds).

How many program statuses will be contained in the infotable?

Regards.

--Sharon

RM12
13-Aquamarine
(To:slangley)

Thanks for your reply , It depends on how many number of program should be created.

I have one service will showing all program list and also calculate downtime status and that service will bind to  collection widget. I just want to refresh that that downtime status parameter .Is there any way to refresh downtime status ??and will not worked with refresh widget because it will refresh all the parameter 

I'll tried with timer set an interval with  2 sec but it will not refresh please refer the above attachments and  suggest how do I refresh downtime status parameter ?? 

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @RM12.

We're still not clear on your use case, so it's difficult to make a suggestion.  But you could look at using a data table instead of an infotable for resolving your issue.

Some questions:

• Where are the statuses stored?
  • Where are you getting the statuses from?

Regards.

--Sharon

RM12
13-Aquamarine

1) The status stored in database (PostgreSQL)

2) The status calculate from that service which I have create.

I have 1 one service for calculate all program list and downtime status and I'm using collection widget display and I want to refresh only that downtime status please refer the above attachment for better understand 

In Thingworx ,Is there any way to refresh downtime status parameter ???

slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:RM12)

Hi @RM12.

When you say PostgreSQL database, are you referring to the ThingWorx persistence provider or a separate database?  When you query the database, you can limit the query to the fields needed for your mashup.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags