cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How does the data in the Data Tables pass parameters?

lliangjb
1-Newbie

How does the data in the Data Tables pass parameters?

Hello everyone,

I use Data Tables stored a batch of data, I want to see the details of a data, I use the HYPERLINK field to store a url link to another mashup (MASHUPA), I want to know how in MASHUPA receives the parameters of the HYPERLINK?

This is the right way? There's no better way

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnnaAn
13-Aquamarine
(To:lliangjb)

Ju Bin Liang​,

Do you want to display the details in a popup mashup or in the same mashup?

If you just display details in the same mashup, just create a two columns layout, on left, add Grid widget, on right, add several value display widget which will feed with your detail data, and then from your GetDataTableEntries service, nevigate to Selected Row(s) and just drag(bind) the properties you want to dislay to the value display widget one by one.

and if you want to display in a popup mashup, you could add a navigation widget in your mashup, and pass the Selected Row(s) to the parameters you created in the popup mashup. For more details, take reference to: https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS246452&lang=en_US

Thanks,

Br,

Anna

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AnnaAn
13-Aquamarine
(To:lliangjb)

Ju Bin Liang​,

Do you want to display the details in a popup mashup or in the same mashup?

If you just display details in the same mashup, just create a two columns layout, on left, add Grid widget, on right, add several value display widget which will feed with your detail data, and then from your GetDataTableEntries service, nevigate to Selected Row(s) and just drag(bind) the properties you want to dislay to the value display widget one by one.

and if you want to display in a popup mashup, you could add a navigation widget in your mashup, and pass the Selected Row(s) to the parameters you created in the popup mashup. For more details, take reference to: https://support.ptc.com/appserver/cs/view/solution.jsp?n=CS246452&lang=en_US

Thanks,

Br,

Anna

hi,Anna

我是想查看Data Tables里面的数据时查看某一条的详细信息,Data Shapes的字段好像没有navigation ,请问有其他办法能实现这个需求么?

Top Tags