cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

How to apply StateDefinition for Hover in Grid Advanced?

Akash1
10-Marble

How to apply StateDefinition for Hover in Grid Advanced?

Hi,

I want to apply StateDefinition only for 1 Column. So, I applied StateDefinition to a particular Column and it's working fine. But, when ever I'm hover over on the table It's showing the default one. Can anyone suggest how to apply StateDefinition for RowHoverStyle also?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Akash1
10-Marble
(To:abarki)

Hi Abarki

This issue is fixed by setting background, secondary background and foreground color to transparent and line color to white. The line color is set to white so that the rows doesn't merge while hovering. Thank you for following it up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
abarki
15-Moonstone
(To:Akash1)

Hi Aksah1,

Can you confirm what product you are working with and version? Hence I can get the right guys to view your Post.

Thank you.

Asia

Akash1
10-Marble
(To:abarki)

Hi Abarki

This issue is fixed by setting background, secondary background and foreground color to transparent and line color to white. The line color is set to white so that the rows doesn't merge while hovering. Thank you for following it up.

abarki
15-Moonstone
(To:Akash1)

Hi Akash1,

Thank you for providing information about how the issue got fixed, this is very beneficial to other community members.

Kind regards,

abarki

Top Tags